Friday, February 8, 2008

Disneyland - Saturday, November 10th, 2007



One quality that you all may not know about me is that I am not too fond of surprises. Well, let me take that back, I don't like knowing that there is a surprise that is going to happen yet I don't know what it is. If you can conceal this so called surprise from me till right before, then I love surprises!

Well Austin tried his luck, and did fairly well. He didn't tell me until the night before (and he had to because I was working till 3am). Austin surprised me and took me to Disneyland!

At 2am on the 10th I got off of work and at 5am Austin was at my door to pick me up. Luckily he was ok driving the entire way to Los Angeles! We made it to Disneyland by 8:30am and started in Disneyland. Because we are "Southern California Residents" even though we live on the Central Coast, we got the So Cal Resident park hopper passes!

We spent a few hours in Disneyland, then headed off to Disney's California Adventure. It was amazing to us that for being a Saturday we were able to get on all of the rides in both parks in less than 10 minutes. This was partly because we used the fast pass system. We both highly recommend it!

Austin would like to interject at this point and mention that my car in this picture is better than his... well maybe he was just asking if that was what I was writing... : )

So over all we spent a total of 15 1/2 hours in both parks. I didn't think it was possible, but we proved that theory wrong, and we had a great time doing it! We got on every ride that we wanted to get on (minus the new Finding Nemo ride because it always had a 2 hour wait and no fast pass : ( We also had a great "bonding experience" as this was one of my Wedding presents : )

Last but not least... I think that this picture really depicts that we are all still young at heart (ok... maybe it is just saying that I am still scared of roller coasters... I would like to say that it is the first option : )

0 comments: