For my Kinesiology 443 class (Health Ed) I had to make a Teacher Box.
The directions were :
Exhibit your knowledge and understanding of culture and health using a 3 dimensional box. I had to answer the following questions:
1. What is a healthy classroom?
2. What is your philosophy of teaching?3. What characteristics do you posses that will make you and excellent teacher?
4. What personal characteristics do you need to work on that will make you a better teacher?
So anyways... I am not going to normally just post our homework projects, but I spent all weekend on this thing.. so I had to show it off : )


2 comments:
That is so cool. Love it.
All that hard work just for a stupid class that you probably won't ever use! Gotta love it, I know I do.
It is very creative and cool hope you gotta good grade!
Post a Comment