
My cousin Leah has become a coupon genius and we went to Albertsons today and saved MONEY! I got all that you see above for $22.60! I saved $166! I spent 14% of what I actually got!! It is purely amazing to me! All because of coupons and in-store deals.
THANKS LEAH!
ps... that is 22 cans of Progresso Soup in the back!


5 comments:
I am so amazed by you.
WOW! I've always wanted to do that, but I don't think I'd have the patience to find all the coupons.
That is genius!! I'm going to have to start saving the coupons. It'll be perfect because my husband already teases me that I'm cheap, now I can really validate the statement!! :)
Thats so awesome!!! My mom use to be really into coupons. She would do the double coupons at Vons. She sometimes wouldn't even pay...and get money back! Adam and I spend way too much on groceries. We should start saving the coupons!
Nice work. I am truly impressed.
Post a Comment