Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mid State Fair!

I entered 2 items into the California Mid State Fair in Paso Robles this year and here is how I did!

1st Place on my Christmas Stocking!


2nd Place on my Free Hand Embroidery!


6 comments:

Meghan Elms said...

Congrats on your fair items. I sure do miss the fair, it was the best part of my childhood. The Stocking looks professional!
Hope all goes well with the baby!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

That is SO exciting!!! Congrats!

Kaye Thompson said...

WOW! You did great! I shared your picture of the items with people at work. They were just as impressed as I at the professional work you did. Congrats!

van den Eikhof said...

We looked for your crafts at the fair and only found the Christmas stocking. I'm glad that you got first place because you deserved it. That stocking is amazing. Great job!

kmk said...

Wow, that is so cool you won!! I loved that Stitch so much.

Teresa said...

Way to go, Jen!! I loved your fair crafts, they turned out great! And thanks for getting me into the fair, as well! :-)