Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 Talents of Gianna

Gianna is almost 6 weeks old! Time has really been flying by. Yesterday we hit a pretty amazing milestone (well amazing in my eyes at least) so I though I would share some of Gianna's talents with everyone.

1. Almost from birth she could roll from her back to her side. This only would happen if I was there next to her however and once she made it to me she would start begging viciously for food!

2. She can hold her head up while on tummy time and look around the full 180 degrees.

3. When she is sad she says "Ma!" (ok maybe this isn't a talent but she can still call for me!)

4. If she has something to push against she can slide across the entire bed in about 30 seconds! Austin swears that she will be crawling soon (wishful thinking on his part) I need some time before I am chasing her around!

5. Smiles and coos when I make eye contact with her (and if finally isn't gas!).

6. Has slept for 4 hours at one time during the night!

7. Sleeps in her crib all the time now (no this doesn't mean mommy and daddy got their bed back, it means they have downsized to the futon in her room)!

8. She can successfully twist her way out of her diaper on the changing table, even when it is being held on.

9. Sounds SO cute when she sleeps! (Maybe this again isn't a talent but I love it!)

AND the BIG accomplishment...

10. Can roll all the way from her stomach to her back!!!!!

1 comments:

Leah said...

I think a video is in order for the rolling. We are planning on being in SLO this weekend for the blessing. Can' wait to see her!