Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Bug

Austin keeps telling me that I need to figure out how I am going to explain to Gianna when she gets older why I call her a little bug, and yet I can't stand bugs :) I think it has to do with her being such a cuddle bug with me, and then these SUPER cute outfits I got for her from Kohls. The hood has little ears on it that really make her look like such a cute little bug! She is getting really good control of her body (well for a 2 month old) and by the way, she is 2 MONTHS OLD! We can't believe how fast time is going. She has started talking (babling) to us and she is a very smiley baby! She loves to look at me and talk away!

Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend.





My mom has suggested that we move her changing pad into bed with us because she is always so happy (for the most part) to be on it. Sometimes she will even fall asleep on it and it kills me to pick her up and move her. So, Austin decided to actually try it out this weekend. (Don't worry.. she was supervised for the whole 2 minutes that I actually let this happen, just enough time to get my cell phone for a picture!)


In other news, sometime between the hospital and now we have lost my power cord and USB cable for my new camera, so we won't be able to upload any other pictures of good quality until my mom get's here on Saturday. (She got the same camera for her birthday!)


0 comments: