Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rollie-Pollie


Gianna is now rolling over stomach to back to side, you name it. She is also squirming her way around on her tummy now so that she can get wherever she wants to go. I have her play gym in her crib right now (since she sleeps in our room in a co-sleeper) and this is what I caught her doing this moring. I started her out on her back on the other side of the crib with her feet pointing in the direction she is now looking in. I love my little girl!

3 comments:

AAA said...

It is so fun when they start becoming mobile. They just get around so fast. She is a doll. I can't wait to see her when you come to reunion.

AAA said...

Oh how fun to see her moving around. Take lots of pictures! She is adorable. Can't wait to see her and you guys this summer at reunion.

Joan Thompson said...

Hi to you all, yes Gianna is gorgeous and would be so easy to love.HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!xoxoxo