I don't know why, but I just haven't wanted to blog, and now here we are 2 months later and SO much has gone on! I'm not going to make this long, more like a list of highlights, so here we go!
* February 21st Gianna and I flew to AZ, I had right wrist surgery that Thursday. Austin flew in that Saturday the 25th and we celebrated my dad's 59th Birthday. We then flew home on the 2nd of March.
*On the 12th of March, the 3 of us drove up to Stanford for my 2 month re-check with Dr. Vaughn, my new ENT. We then went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Gianna LOVED it!
*On the 20th of March my mom flew into SLO and she, Gianna and I drove back to Stanford where I had my 5th endoscopic sinus surgery of my life on the 22nd. I feel amazing from this and I am super positive about it working. I also brought home a dvd of the actual surgery if anyone is interested. Graphic is an understatement!
*Austin, Gianna and I drove back to Stanford on the 27th, and I had my post-op appointment with my ENT on the 28th. We enjoyed lunch at the Cheesecake Factory before driving home that trip!
*On the 2nd of April Gianna and I flew to AZ. On the 6th, Gianna, my dad, my grandpa and myself all flew to Denver, CO, drove from Denver through Wyoming and into Scottsbluff, NE for the funeral of my dad's cousing Steve Warner. It was an amazing family reunion for the Warner side, the entire family was there minus my dad's sister. On the 9th we did the whole trip in reverse, and got back to Sedona Saturday night. Gianna and I then flew home to SLO that Tuesday the 11th.
*On the 14th, a good friend of ours watched Gianna for me ALL day long and I drove back up to Stanford for my 3 week check-up. So far, all is SO good!
*This past weekend (the 15th thru the 17th of April) Gianna, Austin and I got in the car yet again and this time drove down to LA. It was nice to be heading south for a change :) We stayed with my Aunt in Covina Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday we went out to Murrieta (where I grew up) and Gianna and I went to one of my best friend's baby shower. It was so nice to see friends at the shower, along with getting to visit with my 2 bestest friends before and after the shower.
So here we are Sunday night and at the present moment we have NO travel plans for the next 2 weeks. I can't exactly comment on what those travel plans might be after that point, but I think G is really going to appreciate being home for a couple of weeks just doing normal things (like her gymnastics class that we have now missed 4 times and our parent participation class)!


0 comments:
Post a Comment