WOW! Let me just say that I have been TERRIBLE at blogging for the past.. oh.. year and a half! And well.. this is a "no promises" kind of post! (Those who have had dinner with me cooking.. Austin.. Cameron.. you know what I mean!) It means that I may or may not continue to update frequently!! BUT.. my new and most wonderful sister-in-law has inspired me (and made me tear up a bit actually with THIS blog post)! The little niece she talks about doing ASL is my very own baby girl.
Who by the way is no longer a baby! She is a walking, talking, dancing, swimming, potty trained little girl!
Here are a few pictures to tie you over and a promise to really *try* to blog more.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Maybe I Should Just Start a NEW Blog :)
Carving Pumpkins at Halloween
Lots of Candy! My mom made her Tinkerbell Costume!
Why Austin shouldn't be allowed to play "church" basketball... he took an elbow to the face ONE week before his brothers wedding.. that he was in! Thankfully the stitches were out before the pictures were taken :)
Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment