Well, you may ask why on earth we chose to visit my parents 3 short days after arriving home. You can imagine the shape my back and neck were in from the first 35 hours of driving in 2 weeks, so I needed to see my chiropractor. Problem was, he bought a Bed and Breakfast in HAWAII and Friday, the 31st of August was his last day in Flagstaff. Yes, I know there are lots of others, but he is SUCH a GOOD chiropractor!
So Gianna and I drove up Thursday afternoon after swim class at Aqua Tots and "pre-school" with our friends Lindsay, Kellyn and Kaylee.
We drove to Flagstaff Friday with my mom and it was wear your blue to school day (she works at NAU where I am also an alumni from) so we all put on our Lumberjack shirts. We both just died when I walked out of my room that morning with the same shirt on. NO.. it wasn't planned! :)
Friday night Gianna and my dad walked to the pond on the golf course right out from their house to feed the ducks. While the only 2 ducks on the entire pond had ZERO interest in being fed "day old" bread, we all had a nice walk.
We go back down to "the valley" tomorrow (Sunday) and will enjoy labor day with Austin. Oh Ya.. did you think I forgot about him in these past 2 posts? No.. he started school last Thursday so he is busily plugging away at working 32.5 hours a week, taking 12 units and having something called a life. We love him and all he does for us!
So here's to a few less hours in the car this month!




1 comments:
I was just about to freak out about the fact that I have TWO friends who have chiropractors that are opening bed and breakfasts in Hawaiii because one of my facebook friends posted the SAME THING on facebook the other day... but then I remembered that we are facebook friends and it is pretty likely that the person who posted that on facebook the other day was you. Otherwise there are two chiro bed and breakfasts now in Hawaii.
Post a Comment