Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reno!

Austin and I drove to Reno, NV this past weekend for our friends Summer and Darrell's wedding. We had such a great time it almost felt like a second honeymoon! We also were able to see one of my old college roommates and her husband who live in Sun Valley (unfortunately not pictured)

At the Reno Temple with Summer and Darrell Friday morning.


We ate at Johnny Rockets at our hotel the Grand Sierra Resort.


With Summer and Darrell after they were sealed!


A gas station on the way to the reception... AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!


The ring ceremony.


Austin and I there at the reception.

Austin feeling the water of Lake Tahoe.

There was still snow in the mountains!!


1 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the picture of the two of you at the wedding! Such a cute couple.
That gas sign is funny. Except down here, $4.16 would be cheap! We are at $4.65!