Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Moved!

Welcome to our new home : 3217 Johnson Ave. #16
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

The kitchen is off to the left as you walk in the front door.


The view of the kitchen from the dining/living room.


The door/window in the living room that leads to the backyard.


Our backyard (it extends more to the left of what this picture shows).


The view of the stairs from the living room.


Going up the stairs (the half bath is located right behind where I am standing taking the picture.


Each room is equal in size, one is on the front of the town house and the other is on the back. They both have these wonderfully large closets in each (3 for Jen and 1 for Austin ; )


The view from the front room (the office room).


Walking down the hall between the office and the "master".


The "master" bathroom.

3 comments:

Leah said...

looks like you have alot more room and lots more windows...we can't wait to check it out!

Jay and Lindy said...

Hey when did you move!? Your apartment is nice. 2 bedrooms!!

Shaye said...

Hey Jen! I just started blogging too! I'll add ya to our list. I love your new place, looks so spacious! Hope life is good for you!