
Friday, October 31, 2008
Creative work!
As I was driving home this morning from an undisclosed location I saw this! I had to do a double take, and then turn my car around and take a picture! I LOVED it!

Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ok, that is pretty cool. You have some awesome pictures on your blog. Like your wedding photo & the scuba diving. It's awesome.
Yeah that is dang awesome. I give props to whoever spent the time making it!
I had a great time talking with you on Saturday. Thanks for the wonderful company!
Nice pumpkins!!! I am so glad you found our blog! It has truly been too long! I am so happy to hear from you, it looks like you're doing so well and are so happy! I'll leave you my email so we can catch up... sabrinaleiferman_3@hotmail.com
I would love to hear about your life and how you and your husband met and what youre up to in San Luis Obispo!
Hi neighbors! I found your blog from Vanessa's, and of course I'm familiar with the pumpkin snowman! My kids make me stop/slowdown for the witch on the pole all the time!
Post a Comment