Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weekend in SLO

Austin and I have been enjoying another weekend here locally in SLO. I even woke up to rain this morning! I can't wait to fall to get here.

On another note however, with fall comes the falling of leaves. We have discovered that the people who do maintenance on our complex aren't the kindest folk. When I arrived home from dance class Friday morning I found my newly landscaped front yard in shambles! They had been cleaning the leaves off the roof and decided to ruin my front yard in the process.

All I can say is... WE CAN'T WAIT TO OWN!

It may not look like much from afar but oh it was a mess! My Uncle Henry would be proud as it has taken me practically everything short of tweasers to pick up all of the leaves off of the bark!


0 comments: