Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update... I had my monthly check-up yesterday and all sounded well. The heartbeat is going like crazy and every 3 seconds or so you could hear a loud kick. The doctor kept asking if I could feel it, but I can't yet. We have decided that he is a soccer player or she is a dancer!

Also, I started my new job as a Quality Control Lister with the 2010 Government Census yesterday. So far it has been interesting but I am working at least 9 hour days. We'll see how that goes!

Austin is still just plugging along with school.

On a super positive note... my garden is doing very well! I have a ton of green onions coming up and 3 cantalope plants! (too bad I don't like cantalope that much!)

3 comments:

Elle said...

i'm glad everything is going well with your baby! when do you find out what it is? that's an exciting day! i hope everything is going well with you, your pregnancy, your new job, and with austin! yay!

Anonymous said...

Well, now I know why you haven't called me lately. I was worried that you fell into the abyss or the black hole or maybe you went on vacation to the bremuda triangle! When do you find out what your having? I thought you said soon but I may be off? Anyway, you better call me as soon as you find out so we can start naming it. i thought that um, if it was a boy Stacey Tyler would be awesome or maybe if it were a girl just plain Stacey! LOL!!! I am totally kidding. One can only hope right he/she can have two middle names though. Hope all is well and call me soon.

Austin and Jennifer said...

Hahahahah... We find out in 10 days! And trust me it couldn't be any sooner! Vacation... HA! I wish :)