Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update's for June

1. I am officially measuring a week and a half further along than I really am, meaning all hopes for a small 6lb baby are most likely gone.

2. Austin has gotten his job back at SAES and is working 50-55 hour work weeks. It was nice to have him home before although I think I actually get more time with him now because he isn't studying for some class or another when he is here.

3. Despite being in my 3rd trimester now, we have several trips planned for the next few months! This weekend we will be going to Santa Barbara for one of my best friend's bridal showers. I will be in her wedding on August 15th (35 weeks pregnant) down in San Diego. I am apologizing profusely now for how I will look in her beautiful wedding photos! We also will be visiting my parents in their (not so new) new house in Sedona, AZ after my baby shower in SLO July 11th. I will get to spend a week visiting and Austin will fly in for a weekend trip (Thank you mom and dad!)

4. I will be having a baby shower in Murrieta on July 25th in which I will get to visit with many friends I don't ever get to see in person anymore. I am thinking this will be one of the highlights of the summer!

5. Bella is still as cute as ever! Our vet is thinking she is going to top off right around 40lbs which is perfect for us! She really is all legs now. When we got her in February she couldn't even see over the seating area of the couch to look at us. Now she barely lifts a paw and walks on! (Well maybe she isn't that big but it is a huge difference!)

6. Coupons are basically the best thing ever! (see next post to come)

And to think, June has just begun!

0 comments: