Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nadia's Wedding!

WHO might I ask let me walk around with a basketball under my dress all day? Austin told me there was a good reason why he wasn't letting me see any of the pictures from the weekend and now I know why! But really... Nadia did understand that she was getting a very pregnant (and very short compared to the rest) bridesmaid out of me!


The entire wedding party at the San Diego LDS Temple



Bridesmaids (can you pick me out? :)



The beautiful bride and I


Travis and "the girls"

Austin swears Autumn was trying to get something off my lip, however her finger was really far away from my face :)

Charlie stole the show (and my bouqet) ok maybe I gave it to him to play with..

1 comments:

Elle said...

you look gorgeous!! i'm pretty sure i didn't look that good when i was pregnant. one thing you'll love (at least I did) was looking at these kinds of pics after you have your baby. you'll think "how did my body DO that!"