Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Off to So Cal
Well, we are off tomorrow morning for a fun filled weekend of Southern California! We will be going to Disneyland tomorrow day, then I will be going to my friend Nadia's bachelorette party at Downtown Disney tomorrow night (no Ausitn won't also be attending.. he is excited to fast pass all the rides and ride them while I am there). Then Friday we head down to San Diego where we will be staying at the very nice Kona Kai Resort thanks to Rachel :) Saturday morning is Nadia and Travis' sealing at the San Diego temple then up to Murrieta for the ring ceremony and reception. Have I mentioned that I am almost 35 weeks pregnant? They made a special bridesmaid dress (or tent.. either way :) just for me! We will be back in SLO on Sunday and I will post plenty of pics!
On a sad note my mom isn't able to attend with us as we all planned, Buddy (the dog :) is having a bit of health issues at the moment and she will have to stay back with him in AZ. Fortunately (for me) this has foiled Austin's plans to have the baby at Disneyland as my mom won't be with us for the birth.. sorry Austin! ;)
Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
oh my! you're almost there! i love your maternity pics too! i look back on pictures i took and i can't believe my body could do that! you look great! hope you have a fun time at disneyland!
Post a Comment