Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Yay! A 3 day weekend! Now we are just hoping for the name of the day to actually go along with a certain other event in our lives ;) I would post pics of my ever-growing "bump" (that isn't really a bump anymore) but Austin and I were at the grocery store the other day and well, he found something to make a pretty good comparison to...

He actually went as far to make the comment that I really actually looked larger than the watermelon... oh happy days... 2 more weeks at the most!

2 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Yay you are almost there. Your husband sounds like mine..a big tease!

Elle said...

when i was just 7 1/2 months, david made that same comparison when we bought one for memorial day! haha. i hope you are feeling okay, hang in there, you're almost done! i am excited for you guys!