Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas here at my parents house in Sedona, AZ! Gianna really made out between us and her Oma and Opa!

Gianna's new Bumpo! She also got a Baby Einstein Play Mat and Soother from my parents and a Disney Baby Walker from Austin (among a gazillion other toys :)

Flying Baby!


Austin and I made out pretty well also, my parents got us Kohls giftcards and a new GPS among other great things!!


3 comments:

Kiwi said...

Gianna's the perfect age for a bumbo. My girls still love sitting in theirs.

Jay and Lindy said...

Gianna is sure looking big, and cuter than ever! Glad yall had a great Christmas. Hope to see you soon!

Auntie Stacey said...

so.... does the GPS have our address programed in it yet? LOL! Glad you had a great x-mas. I still need to mail your present I'm a little slow on the uptake these days.