Gianna slept for SIX AND A HALF HOURS straight last night! Merry Christmas to me :)
In other news I have decided to re-read the Twilight Saga and I am almost finished with the second book (New Moon currently in theaters). I have been saying I wanted to do this for months and now that I have started it has only taken me 3 days to get through two of the books. I forget how fast I read sometimes!
Monday, December 21, 2009
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
After watching New Moon, I did the same thing. I'm almost finished with Breaking Dawn. It really makes me curious to see how they do the movies for the last two books.
That's great news!!! Hope all is well with you guys! I miss going over there and I've only been gone a week! I'm working on eclipse! :)
Post a Comment