Monday, April 19, 2010

A day out in Los Osos




Gianna got to meet her cousin's Tamara and Marissa last week out in Los Osos at my Aunt and Uncles house. We even went with them when Marissa took a pony ride. Gianna seems to be in the making of becoming a major animal lover!

4 comments:

Meghan Elms said...

Oh How FUN! I love the Richards, I am so jealous that you get go visit them and that area enough!

Leah said...

So cute. I love the picture of Marissa and Gianna holding hands. I couldn't figure out where you were in that first picture...had me confused! Wish I could have been there :(

Unknown said...

It seems that I have a picture of Jen and Leah at about the same ages or maybe just a little bit older. I will have to find it. Very cute pictures.

Austin and Jennifer said...

That would be great mom!!