I got it too. Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease has gotten the best of me for the past 2 days, although Sunday and Monday seemed to be the worst of it. Very luckily, it has only attacked my throat, most likely because I don't stick my hands and feet in my mouth like most little kids :) Who would have known I had never gotten it as a child. We are very lucky though because it seems that Austin is the only one out of his siblings to have gotten it as a child, so we don't have to worry about him!
His brother who is living with us on the other hand.....
Luckily I am feeling better today!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
and the verdict is...
Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! I can't believ that you guys both have it. I hope Austin is taking good care of you guys. We are going to be in town this weekend but with the virus I don't think we will be seeing you :(
Post a Comment