Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family Christmas Pictures

We had our Christmas pictures taken this year by our friend Michael Prior with A Prior Memory Photography. We went to Avila Beach and had a great time getting Gianna to smile :)

These of course aren't the "best" pictures in our opinion, we'll be including those in our Christmas card! (So send me your address if you want a card!)





3 comments:

Erin said...

I'd love a card. 938 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ 85203

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

They turned out great! :)

Auntie Stacey said...

So... I not only want an x-mas card but you better include a few of Baby G for my house I guess a family picture would be great to update the newborn one that I have since it is a year old and all! Or, give me a choice so I can print them myself! Either way is perfectly fine in my eyes. Thanks in advance.