This year I have had a hard time deciding what I would do for Christmas cards, so many deals and so many websites! I finally have zeroed in on Shutterfly and their amazing selection of Christmas cards. They have an AMAZING deal going on right now that if you blog about their wonderful products, you can get 50 Christmas Cards for free this year. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount of cards I will be getting, and I always get my orders right on schedule, if not a couple days faster.
We were fortunate enough to have our amazing Christmas pictures taken by A Prior Memory Photography (see post below) and we will be able to include many of them in our Christmas card as Shutterfly allows you to pick cards with more than one image. ![]()
I may even have to get a couple photo mugs as gifts for family with our amazing pictures included right on the mug!
I have used Shutterfly for many things in the past (photo books, photo cards, photo calendars, etc.) and I feel as though we always get such a quality product from them. I am excited to use them for our family Christmas cards this year! Thanks Shutterfly!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Shutterfly Christmas Cards
Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment