Saturday, February 5, 2011

L.A. Trip

Gianna and I took a trip to LA for a 3 days in the end of January to visit with family and friends.

We drove down Saturday afternoon and spent all day Sunday with my cousins Leah, Eric and their adorable boy Dane. We went to church with them then watched the Packers game. We were so lucky to be able to stay with them the whole time we were in LA, thank you SO much Leah and Eric!

My cousin Becky and her son Scott came all the way out from Atlanta, GA (her husband was in Burbank working) and we got to spend time with them at the LA Zoo, along with my other cousin (her sister Maureen) and her kids. It was so nice to see her! (Scott is 12 days younger than Gianna, it was fun to be able to "share" preganacies and now child stories together)!

Gianna and I also got to have a "night on the town" with Nadia, one of my best friends all the way back from Middle School. We went to Benihana's in Santa Monica (a personal favorite of mine!)

Tuesday morning Gianna and I went out to breakfast with Teresa, my first "official" friend (we met when we were 6 months old). I am so glad we have been able to hang out more lately! We went to a cute little breakfast place in Beverly Hills right by the high rise she works in. I tell her everytime I see her I am still waiting for my signed "napkin" from Taylor Lautner saying "to Jen, with Love Taylor Lautner" hahahahahaha :)

We had such an awesome trip, I did take pictures of the zoo and at Benihana's, but my iPod it currently MIA (hopefully it is in one of Gianna's toy boxes somewhere).

Thanks again to everyone who made our trip amazing!!!!

0 comments: