Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3 Years Old!

Time really flies! Here we are almost to Halloween and I have a 3 year old on my hands!

We had a fun little party for Gianna here at our house and she had a great time playing and opening her presents! She then got to take a trip up to Sedona with my parents and spend a fun weekend with just Oma and Opa! Then I joined her on Tuesday (her actual Birthday).

 At Benihana celebrating the 3 birthday girls (me, my mom and Gianna)!
 Hip Hip Hooray it's my birthday!

 Minnie Mouse!!
 Dianna was gracious enough to take over the other half of jump rope duty!
 Gianna and her little friends Miracle and Jeremiah playing the "punch" game I made.
 Opening presents!
 Erin made a special visit just for Oma and Gianna!!
 The Birthday Girls on their actual birthday :)
 The second birthday party with the Warner family :)
 Yummy Cupcake!
 Thank you Elsie for my hat!

 I love my tutu Auntie Jeannie and Uncle Henry!!
 Uncle Henry loved it too!
 Thank you for my sock monkey Grandpa!
Here's to another fun year (although I keep saying that the terrible two's were much easier than the moody three's! ;)

0 comments: