Friday, November 2, 2012

ASU Homecoming!

Happy Homecoming 2012! I surprised Austin with tickets to the ASU Homecoming Football game on October 27th and we had a great time! It was great because the day before the game he sent me an email saying he would really like to go to the homecoming "festivities" but I had already told him that we had "plans" for that day. He wanted to know if we could fit them in. Hehehehe :) So Gianna and I surprised him with ASU t-shirts to wear to the game.
 Gianna had lots of interactions with Sparky the SunDevil all over the stadium and homecoming parade etc.
 Here comes the football team!



 Go SunDevils!
 Walking around all of the booths set up by every school and organization at ASU! I was amazed how much they had for kids Gianna's age! She loved it and made out with SO much free stuff!!
She made a new friend on the police force ;)


0 comments: