Our lives have been crazy as usual, although there really isn't anything super new and exciting to report. I had another doctors visit today and everything with the baby looks great, I am just having problems with severe allergy attacks... living in Antarctica sounds better everyday :)
A few items to highlight:
*Austin gave me a lot of help and finished our backyard.. it looks amazing! Pictures will come soon.
*I have found oh so many amazing deals this week with my cousin, how did I ever survive before coupons?
*A special note is that my parents and puppies are currently en-route here to SLO to visit us for a couple of days! We are really excited to get to hang out with them and celebrate Mother's Day!
I hope that you all have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Happy Mother's Day Weekend!
Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
you could always come to north dakota, i hear it's a lot like antartica!
i'm glad everything is okay with your baby! that's so fun that you are having a girl too! you'll have to let out your secret on all these deals you have going on.... i've done some research and it's harder than it looks! but good job! hope everything is going well!!
Post a Comment