Monday, May 18, 2009

Movies, Sugar and the Baby

On Friday we went to see Angels and Demons. Austin and I had both read the book and thoroughly enjoyed it so we were looking forward to seeing the movie. We came to the conclusion that when comparing the movie to the book it was disappointing, however, we thought it was a great movie if you didn't think about the book. We still HIGHLY recommend that you read the book regardless of if you see the movie or not.

Tonight we saw Star Trek. We also really enjoyed that movie. I had grown up watching Star Trek with my dad on tv and Austin thought all of the "scientific lingo" was cool :)

This is where Sugar and the Baby come in. There is a new candy shop right by the movie theater so Austin and I decided to get a little treat for the movie. Now as many of you know my eyes are MUCH bigger than my stomach even when it comes to candy. I know to only buy 3 pieces because I will still only eat 2. So we got to the movie, it started, we ate candy, I still only ate about 3 pieces and it was great UNTIL the sugar hit the baby.

No other words neccesary I believe :)

0 comments: