Gianna and I went to her doctors this morning for her one year well check. Her doctor is very happy with her progress and all her stats (as are we :)
Height: 30" - 75th percentile
Weight: 19lbs 8oz - 25th percentile
Head - I can't remember the exact number but she is in the 97th percentile!
She got 2 shots (one of which was her first flu shot) and she WAS NOT happy about them. She cried at everyone who even looked at her after that. On a better note, she let her doctor do the whole examination on the exam table and not in my lap! I didn't even have to hold her there :)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
1 Year Stats
Posted by Austin and Jennifer at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way to go, Gianna
One ounce heavier than my four month old.... hmmm.
=)
I actually don't know for sure... but i'm pretty sure it wasn't. And I love your title picture with the cake smashing smile! So cute! :)
Post a Comment