Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So It's Been A While..

We have been so busy lately that I have been lacking on the blog posts :(

A few highlights of the past month have been:

Cameron (Austin's brother) moving into his own place = Gianna going into her own crib and her own room.

Gianna sleeping through the night!!

A visit to Solvang to see my good friends Nadia and Travis.

Lots of Gymnastics and swimming classes.

Most of all I have been planning Gianna's impending FIRST birthday party (which will be held here at our house on the 18th of September, 11:30-2:30pm :) I can't believe she is almost one! She is such a little person now with her own personality and wants. She is running, no not walking, running around everywhere. My parents will watch her on the webcam and she just keeps going back and forth in and out of the shot. It's rather humorous to watch!

After Swim lessons one day

Putting her bear (plastic balloon weight) inside her cup


Dragging her balloon around with her everywhere she goes (Austin got it for her while I was at dance class last night and they went to Vons and the Dollar Store together. What a great dad ;) It's also wonderful for me because I always know where she is now because I see a big silver balloon bopping around!


At my cousin Leah's baby shower in Los Osos, we also went to a wedding that day that was at the exact same time. We were busy!


Taking Birthday invitation pictures with our neighbor Liz, Gianna loves her Elmo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy, busy. What great pictures!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Gianna is so cute! I love that picture of you holding her in your blue dress.

Leah said...

An Elmo party??? Not a Disney Princess party? She is getting so big. I can't believe she is almost 1. That reminds me I need to get a card for Tylers Bday...glad they share the day.

Teresa said...

Thanks for the update, and the great pictures! What a cutie you have on your hands! A year goes by so fast, doesn't it?

I hope Cameron enjoys his new place. Roomates?